Doing business with Tinx-IT will ensure you with the best standard software solutions and a strong expertise in the area of integrating ERP with E-commerce
Who is Tinx-IT?
Tinx-IT is an integration specialist with over 8 years of experience in building and implementing standard connector solutions.
We’ve done over 300+ projects with 250+ customers in 25+ countries after which we can safely say that we’re experts in this area.
Over the years we’ve seen all kinds of requests ranging from simple web-order imports for B2C webshops to completely integrated multi-language B2B customer portals with everything included. In most cases we will have the perfect solution for your needs.
We are working agile
All of our integrations are set up as projects. The customer and ERP/Web partners are also involved, making it a team effort.
Tinx-IT will assign 1 to 2 implementation consultants to your project which will be managed by one of Tinx-IT project managers.
Projects are scheduled using Agile planning methods. Your project will be spread over multiple 2-week sprints so that every project member will know how far we are at any given moment.
The right planning is….
Our project managers usually have room for a new project within 2 to 4 weeks after the official order has been confirmed (signed).
Expected time between project-start and go-live is usually 1 month for a simple project and 2 to 4 months for an advanced project (see further down below for project examples).
We also offer the option to split the project into multiple phases with the first go-live of the mandatory requirements while adding the nice-to-haves in later phases.
Which Business Central versions are supported?
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 (legacy)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (legacy)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 (legacy)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On premise V13
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On premise V14
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On premise V15
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On premise V16
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud (hosted by Microsoft)
Which E-commerce platforms?
- Magento 1.9 Open Source (legacy)
- Magento 1.9 Commerce (legacy)
- Magento 2.x Open Source
- Magento 2.x Commerce
- Shopify Advanced
- Shopify Plus
- Amazon (FBA)
- Amazon (FBM)
- Shopware (expected 2020)
- Tradebyte (expected 2020)
- Lightspeed (expected 2020)
- BigCommerce (expected 2020)
- CloudSuite (expected 2020)
Which investment requires
The required budget in order to use our E-Commerce connector solutions can be split into 2 parts:
- software license(s)
- implementation fee (consultancy)
For software licenses we offer a subscription model:
Licenses for the main connectors start at €149 a month for the Amazon Connector while the more high-end connectors like the Magento Commerce Connector are €399 a month.
A single software license lets you connect one ERP company to one webshop. The license also comes with a SLA and a 6-hour support package included in the monthly fee.
In terms of limitations: there’s no dependency on the quantity of online sales, amount of connected users or anything else. It’s just one monthly price per ERP/webshop connection, no catch.
A project can sometimes take only a couple of days when the requirements are small and simple. Other times the integration needs are much larger and require a more lengthy project.
The required consultancy amount of hours greatly depends on the scope of the integration project. A sales representative will always help you to determine a proper scope based on your needs.
Below are a couple of typical scenarios to be used as budgetary quotes/ballparks . These ballpark figures are for a reasonably sized integration (without customizations/addons on either ERP or webshop):
– 1 B2C store, connected to 1 ERP company: simple integration 4 to 6 project days
– 1 B2C store, connected to 1 ERP company: advanced integration 6 to 10 project days
– 1 B2B store, connected to 1 ERP company: simple integration 6 to 10 project days
– 1 B2B store, connected to 1 ERP company: advanced integration 10 to 15 project days
– 1 Amazon marketplace, connected to 1 ERP company: FBM integration 2 to 3 project days
– 1 Amazon marketplace, connected to 1 ERP company: FBA integration 1 to 2 project days
Our daily implementation rate: €1080
Fill in the form below and you will receive a link to our pricelist.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information. We’re looking forward to talk to you about the next steps. Below you will find the contact information of our sales team, alternatively you can also reply to this email after which one of our sales representatives will contact you for a follow-up meeting.
Tinx-IT Sales Team
Bob van der Lelie
M : +31 (0) 6 30 43 48 94
E : email@example.com