Join the Tinx-IT partner network
Are you a Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, ChannelEngine, CloudSuite or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV partner and looking for new opportunities?
Join our Tinx partner network and become an official Tinx partner!
Tinx-IT partner network: we are always looking for new partners
Tinx-IT is constantly seeking new, dedicated partners to sell our smart software solutions all over the world. In this position, you will be part of our strong partner program making it very easy and simple for you to go to market with Tinx-IT software. With our smart and proven software solutions, you are able to find new customers and enter new markets.
We have 2 types of partnerships within our partner program:
- Reseller: The partner is not doing pre-sales and delivers qualified leads to Tinx
- Implementation Partner: The partner is able to do the pre-sales. The partner is successful in implementation projects. The partner is trained in the Tinx-IT software
As a Tinx-IT partner, you can benefit from the increasing demand for smart ERP & E-Commerce software solutions that seamlessly integrate with existing data platforms and traditional markets.
What are the advantages of a partnership with Tinx-IT?
- Financially attractive: benefit from the partner margins
- Get qualified leads for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or on the E-Commerce side
- Insight in our roadmap: full access to new software releases and updates
- Access to training resources, documentation, and manuals
- Support from experienced Tinx-IT consultants by our helpdesk
- Ready-to-use marketing material
- Minimize your risk by offering standard software solutions, no more bespoke / custom development for integrations
Join the Tinx-IT partner network now!
We focus on close, long-lasting relationships with our partners and with our customers. This is the basis for your success and for our success. As an ambassador, you are in direct contact with our (inter)national customers. We offer a financially attractive partner program with access to documentation and manuals, new leads, training, marketing support, and ready-made marketing materials.