Tinx WooCommerce Connector available in Microsoft AppSource
We are pleased to announce that our third app is now available in Microsoft AppSource. The Tinx WooCommerce Connector is fully compatible for Business Central cloud. With the WooCommerce Connector companies can seamless integrate their Business Central with a WooCommerce webshop.
WooCommerce is starting in popularity because of the easeness to launch a webshop. Add a WooCommerce plugin to any WordPress site and set up a new store in minutes. Get secure payments, configurable shipping options, and more, out of the box–for free.
From subscriptions to gym classes to luxury cars, WooCommerce is fully customizable. Add features and extend the functionality of your store with official extensions from the WooCommerce Marketplace.
WooCommerce is developer friendly, too. Built with a REST API, WooCommerce is scalable and can integrate with virtually any service. Design a complex store from scratch, extend a store for a client, or simply add a single product to a WordPress site—your store, your way.
Also WooCommerce is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce communities.
With the Tinx WooCommerce Connector we are supporting these integration touchpoints:
- Products: Reduce information lacks and information overhead by keeping your Business Central and WooCommerce system in sync with each other
- Attributes & Terms: Assign product properties to items
- Inventory: manage your inventory while selling across multiple sales channels, by centralizing inventory in your Business Central.
- Customers: Improve customer satisfication by providing self-service portals yo your B2C and B2B customers
- Orders: Increase Sales with the webshop, automated order import with assignment to new and existing customers in Business Central, also Guest ordering is supported
- Status & Fulfillment: send tracking information to tour webshop customers
Try the Tinx WooCommerce connector now! Download the app by clicking this link: Microsoft AppSource