Save valuable time and money with our Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Connect your Magento webshop with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Manage all your data in a single place.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
The Magento Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration includes an extended Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your Magento webshop. Enrich product data with useful information for your Magento webshop. Add attribute sets, attributes, commercial texts, tags, images, and more to your item information in Business Central.
We are supporting these e-commerce integration touchpoints in Magento:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalog using product and collection APIs. Publish your Business Central items in Magento.
- Inventory: Manage inventory levels across multiple locations. Send Stock updates to Magento: define your own formula and from which location (s).
- Customers: Help merchants manage their customer data. Create customers in Magento and download new web customers and create them as a customer or contact.
- Orders: Give merchants new ways to receive, process, and manage their orders. Import all web orders seamlessly in Business Central.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Show custom shipping rates at checkout, or register your app as a store’s fulfillment service and then manage its fulfillments.
Do you use Magento for B2B sales? Discover our Magento B2B Extension solutions.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
Process more orders with the same resources
Enter new markets, online 24/7
Why more than 250+ companies worldwide chose the Tinx Magento Connector to integrate Magento Commerce & Open Source with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Magento Commerce / Open Source and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available as an app in Microsoft AppSource
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, DIN Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (CfMD)
- No black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What are the technical system requirement to install the Magento Connector?
The Tinx-IT Magento Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 until Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018, and Business Central. Technically updated versions of NAV are also included. Both versions of Magento (1.x and 2.x) can be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What licenses are needed in order to implement the Connector?
Before the Connector is implemented, the right Microsoft Licences must be activated in the desired NAV environment. Tinx-IT will give your NAV partner access to the specified Tinx-IT licenses. Your NAV partner can then activate the license in your NAV environment.
What changes are made in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to let the Tinx-IT Magento Connector work?
We are delivering 2 installation options:
- with a .fob file (all versions lower than NAV 2018)
- as an app/extension file
If the software is installed, new fields are added to the standard tables like items, customers, item variants etc. These fields are: ‘Publish to webshop’ and ‘Webshop ID’. Als the Tinx-IT Connector is visible in the menu-suite/ribbon.
Do I need a developer in order to implement the Tinx-IT Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
No programming skills are required for setting up and activating the Tinx-IT Magento Connector. Skills in the area of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 data model are, however, necessary. After following the Assisted Setup, a short training, and using the Online Help, experienced Dynamics 365 key-users can integrate the Magento webshop with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Once the Tinx-IT Magento Connector has been installed in Microsoft Dynamics 365, do I then need to install other applications to have the add-on work?
No. The Tinx-IT Magento Connector works immediately once the internet connection and the MSXML library are available on the server.
When the webshop is live, do I need to resynchronize the entire item assortment file each time?
No, depending on the configuration, only item changes are logged and sent to the Magento webshop
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or Magento Partner and would like to offer the Tinx-IT Magento Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.