MplusKASSA (POS) Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our MplusKASSA (POS) Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for MplusKASSA:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the MplusKASSA API. Publish your BC items in MplusKASSA.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to MplusKASSA using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and MplusKASSA. Download MplusKASSA customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into MplusKASSA.
- Cash receipts: Import all MplusKASSA cash receipts seamlessly in BC. Create them as a collective invoice, individual invoice, or in the General Journal.
- Inventory adjustments: Post things like promotion, own use, damage etc., of products in BC.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order / receipt processing
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Full support of web API
No more double data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of MplusKASSA and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- No black-box middleware interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the MplusKASSA POS Connector?
The Tinx-IT MplusKASSA POS Connector can be implemented into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
How will the connection be established between MplusKASSA POS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We’re using the REST API from MplusKASSA POS. You can find more information on the REST API by clicking on the following link: https://developers.mpluskassa.nl/mplus-api/
This API creates a secure connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and MplusKASSA POS through which we can send and receive information.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or MplusKASSA POS Partner and would like to offer the Tinx MplusKASSA POS Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.