Explore the benefits of single data entry with our Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) integrates your Shopify e-commerce software with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP system. This way you are able to manage all your data in a single place. It also makes it possible to have an up-to-date insight into your offline and online activities.
Our solutions also includes an extended Product Information Management (PIM) tool within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With this tool you can enrich your product data with useful information for the web shop.
Shopify: trusted by over 600,000 businesses worldwide
5 reasons to integrate your Shopify
webshop and your ERP backoffice system
Improve customer satisfaction
No double data entry
Enter new markets
Explore new challenges and opportunities
For integrating your Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Shopify webshop we have an extended integration solution available including Product Information Management tool
- Maintain all your webshop data within Microsoft Dynamics NAV: 1 single source of truth
- Proven technology, large installed base, trusted & used by more than 200+ companies worldwide
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 (CfMD)
- No black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Works always together with add-ons like Pebblestone and LS Retail and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Follows the latest releases of Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2018)
- Horizontal solution for all industries as: Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our solutions to advance your business!
More than 200 customers worldwide are using our e-commerce
Connector for Dynamics NAV to expand their businesses
Need more information? Here’s a list of most
frequently asked questions.
What specifications are needed in order to implement the Magento Connector?
The Shopify Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and up. Technically updated versions of NAV are also included. In addition, the right NAV licenses need to be activated.
What licenses are needed in order to implement the Connector?
Before the Connector is implemented, the right Microsoft Licences must be activated in the desired NAV environment. Tinx-IT will give your NAV partner access to the specified Tinx-IT licenses. Your NAV partner can then activate the license in your NAV environment.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the Connector works?
We can give a demo of our Connector in a test environment. Please leave your contact information here. We will make an appointment and show you our Connector.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner or Shopify Partner and would like to offer Magento Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.