Save valuable time and money with the WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for WooCommerce:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the WooCommerce API. Publish your BC items in WooCommerce with information like description, attributes, categories, and images.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to WooCommerce using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and WooCommerce. Download WooCommerce customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into WooCommerce.
- Orders: Download WooCommerce orders into BC, including customer information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update the WooCommerce order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Shipment information: Inform WooCommerce of all shipments related to the webshop order, including tracking codes.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of REST API
No more doubly data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Works with the Shopify editions: basic, regular, advanced & plus
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here’s a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the WooCommerce Connector?
The Tinx-IT WooCommerce Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
Do I need a developer in order to implement the WooCommerce Connector in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
No programming skills are required for setting up and activating the Tinx-IT WooCommerce Connector. However, the connector needs to be configured by someone with above-average knowledge of configuring Business Central. If your ERP partner is on the Tinx partner list, you can ask them about the possibilities. Alternatively, we also provide implementation services through our consultancy team.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the WooCommerce Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our WooCommerce Connector in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here, after which we will schedule an appointment with you. During this demo, we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or WooCommerce Partner and would like to offer the Woocommerce Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.