Save valuable time and money with the WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables you to manage all your data in a single place. Seamless integration between WooCommerce and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
This integration includes an extended Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your WooCommerce webshop.
We are supporting these integration touchpoints in the WooCommerce Connector :
- Products: The products API allows merchants to create, view, update, and delete individual, or a batch, of products in WooCommerce
- Product Attributes & Terms: Enrich your items in Business Central with attributes and terms
- Customers: Download customers into Business Central or create customers in WooCommerce (B2B)
- Orders: Download all web-orders from WooCommerce into Business Central. Setup the workflow to create the Sales Header with all business rules
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of REST API
No more doubly data entry
Why more than 250+ companies worldwide choose the Tinx-IT WooCommerce Connector to integrate their WooCommerce webshop with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available in Microsoft AppSource: Download a free trial
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (CfMD)
- No middleware/ black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable field mapping interface with extensive logging and monitoring
- Horizontal solutions for all industries as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
- Fully compatible with the WooCommerce REST API
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here’s a list of the most
frequently asked questions.
What specifications are needed in order to implement the WooCommerce Connector?
The WooCommerce Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and higher versions. Technically upgraded versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV are also included. We can connect the latest version of WooCommerce (3.4.4. at this moment) with NAV.
What licenses are needed in order to implement the Connector?
Before the Connector is implemented, the right Microsoft Licences must be activated in the desired NAV environment. Tinx-IT will give your NAV partner access to the specified Tinx-IT licenses. Your NAV partner can then activate the license in your NAV environment.
Is it necessary to make changes to Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) in order to have Connector work?
No changes have to be made. For B2B implementations more changes are needed to the standard objects.
Do I need a programmer/developer in order to implement the WooCommerce Connector in Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
No, no programming skills are required for setting up and activating the Connector. Skills in the area of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) data model are, however, necessary. After following the installation wizard, a short training and using the manual, experienced NAV users can integrate the WooCommerce webshop with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Once the Connector has been installed in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, do I then need to install other items to have the add-on work?
No. The Connector works immediately once the internet connection and the MSXML library are available on the server.
When the webshop is live, do I need to resynchronize the entire item assortment file each time?
No, depending on the configuration, only item changes are logged and sent to the WooCommerce webshop.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the Connector works?
We can give a demo of our WooCommerce Connector in a test environment. Please leave your contact information here. We will make an appointment and show you our Connector.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner or WooCommerce Partner and would like to offer the Woocommerce Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.