Software roadmap 2022
Tinx-IT values great importance of software that is up to date. We continuously innovate and improve our software so that our customers and partners benefit the most from our E-commerce connectors.
We also want to deliver our customers a great experience in the usage of the software. That’s why our development team is listening to the feedback that our customers provide to us. If we implement new features in the standard, it will become available for all our customers using the BC SaaS version of the Tinx apps.
Read more about our roadmap for 2022 in the overview below.
- REST API support for Magento 2
- Customer Portal for Magento 2
- License code in cloud apps Business Central
- Shopware connector for Business Central
- Amazon connector will use the new selling partner API
- Integrate onboarding tools in all our apps
- Further improvement of design of the User Interface
- BigCommerce Connector for Business Central