Reach new markets with the Tinx Amazon Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our Amazon Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to connect BC to Amazon.
We support the following integration entities for Amazon:
- FBA Orders: Download your Amazon orders into BC, registering the financial transactions while Amazon handles the fulfilment.
- FBM Orders: Download your Amazon orders into BC, registering the financial transactions and handle the fulfilment.
- Order updates: Fulfil your Amazon orders with status updates based on order changes taking place in Business Central.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
Enter new markets, online 24/7
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
How will the connection be established between Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We’re using the REST API that’s available through Amazon. You can find more information on the REST API by clicking on the following link:
This API creates a secure connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Amazon through which we can send and receive information.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner and would like to offer the Tinx Amazon Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.