Deze site maakt gebruik van cookies, zodat wij je de best mogelijke gebruikerservaring kunnen bieden. Cookie-informatie wordt opgeslagen in je browser en voert functies uit zoals het herkennen wanneer je terugkeert naar onze site en helpt ons team om te begrijpen welke delen van de site je het meest interessant en nuttig vindt.
Who are we?
We are Tinx-IT, a software & services company in the area of e-commmerce and ERP. Our postal address is Boylestraat 40-2, 6718 XM, Ede, the Netherlands.
We process your data for a number of reasons:
- To comply with legislation and regulations;
- For activities aimed at expanding the customer base and marketing activities.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you decline to do so, there is a possibility that we will no longer be able to provide a certain product or service to you. In such a case, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Profiling and automated decision-making
We may use automated decision-making in the processing of your personal data. We analyse your personal data or make predictions by linking your personal data e.g. to behaviour, location and personal preferences. Based on these analyses or predictions, we may or may not make you an offer. If you have any questions about automated decisions, please feel free to contact us.
How do we use your personal data?
We record your data in our accounting & CRM system. We won’t exchange data with other parties.
When you visit our website, we may collect and store visitor data. We do this for the purpose of enhancing the user-friendliness of our website. Small text files may also be sent to your computer in order to facilitate our mutual communication (cookies).
What rights do you have?
- You have the right to access your personal data, and to have the data corrected or erased where appropriate;
- You have the right to ask us to limit or discontinue processing of your personal data if the personal data we are processing are incorrect;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed at any given time. In that case, we may no longer be able to offer you a product or service.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority;
- You have the right to retrieve your personal data in order to forward them to another party. You may also ask us to forward your personal data to another party;
- You have the right to raise an objection the processing of your personal data, also to the external recording in the as above mentioned CIS.
If you wish to exercise these rights or if you have other questions about the way we process personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: Boylestraat 40-2, 6718 XM, Ede, the Netherlands or send an e-mail to email@example.com