Who are we?
We are Tinx, a software and services company specializing in e-commerce and ERP. Our postal address is Bennekomseweg 43, 6717 LL, Ede, Netherlands.
We process your data for several reasons:
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- For customer base expansion and marketing activities.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you refuse to do so, there is a possibility that we may not be able to provide you with a certain product or service (anymore). In such a case, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Profiling and automated decision-making
In the processing of your personal data, we may use automated decision-making. We analyze your personal data or make predictions by linking your personal data, e.g., based on behavior, location, and personal preferences. Based on these analyses or predictions, we may or may not make you an offer. If you have any questions about automated decisions, please feel free to contact us.
How do we use your personal data?
We record your data in our accounting and CRM system. We do not exchange data with other parties.
When you visit our website, we may collect and store visit data. We do this to enhance the user-friendliness of our website. Small text files may also be sent to your computer to facilitate our communication (cookies).
What rights do you have?
- You have the right to access your personal data and to have the data corrected or deleted where necessary.
- You have the right to request us to restrict or stop the processing of your personal data if the personal data we process is inaccurate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. This may mean that we can no longer offer you a product or service.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
- You have the right to request your personal data to be transferred to another party. You can also ask us to transfer your personal data to another party.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including external recording, in the aforementioned CIS.
If you want to exercise these rights or if you have other questions about the way we process personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at: Bennekomseweg 43, 6717 LL, Ede, Netherlands, or send an email to email@example.com