Tinx Shopware Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our Shopware Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to manage all your data in one single place.
The Shopware Connector includes a Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your Shopware webshop. Add things like attributes, categories, commercial texts, images, and more to your item information in Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry, save valuabe time and money with a seamless integration!
We support the following integration entities for Shopware:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the Shopware API. Publish your BC items in Shopware with information like description, attributes, categories, and images.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to Shopware using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and Shopware. Download Shopware customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into Shopware.
- Orders: Download Shopware orders into BC, including customer information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update the Shopware order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Advanced pricing: Manage (B2B) pricing structures like customer (group) pricing based on discounts or individual sales prices.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
No more doubly data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Shopware and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support
- No black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What are the technical system requirements to install the Shopware Connector?
The Tinx-IT Shopware Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
What changes are made in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to let the Tinx-IT Shopware Connector work?
All of the connector’s functionalities are combined into 1 extension that you can install into BC. The connector adds no custom elements to your system, thus allowing easy upgradeability in the future.
Do I need a developer in order to implement the Tinx Shopware Connector in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
No programming skills are required for setting up and activating the Tinx-IT Shopware Connector. However, the connector needs to be configured by someone with above-average knowledge of configuring Business Central. If your ERP partner is on the Tinx partner list, you can ask them about the possibilities. Alternatively, we also provide implementation services through our consultancy team.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or Shopware partner and would like to offer the Tinx Shopware Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.