Save valuable time and money with the Cloudsuite Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV
Start with e-commerce today! Our Cloudsuite Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
This Cloudsuite integration includes an extended Product Information Management (PIM) tool within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your Cloudsuite webshop. Add meta fields, commercial texts, tags, images, and more to your item information.
We are supporting these integration touchpoints in Cloudsuite:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalog using product and collection APIs. Publish your BC items in Cloudsuite.
- Inventory: Manage inventory levels across multiple locations. Send Stock updates to Cloudsuite: define your own formula and from which location (s).
- Customers: Help merchants manage their customer data. Create customers and users in Cloudsuite.
- Orders: Give merchants new ways to receive, process, and manage their orders. Import all web orders seamlessly in BC.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Show custom shipping rates at checkout, or register your app as a store’s fulfillment service and then manage its fulfillments.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
No more doubly data entry
Our Tinx E-Commerce Connector:
- Most advanced e-commerce connector available in the market;
- Fully GDPR compliant
- One single source of truth
- Full automated synchronization in 2 directions
- Full Product Information Management support in ERP
- Multi website support
- Multi company support
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Cloudsuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (CfMD)
- No black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Works with add-ons as: LS Retail, DIN Food/Beverage, Pebblestone, ITSuits Fashion, TRIMIT
- Horizontal solutions for all industries as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the Cloudsuite Connector?
The Cloudsuite Connector can be implemented from version Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and higher + the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central editions. Technically upgraded versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV are also included. 2 installation options are possible with a .fob file or install as an extension.
How will the connection be established between Cloudsuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We are using the REST API which Cloudsuite delivers. Here you can find more information on the REST API:
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central a Sales Channel will be created with the token for the Cloudsuite webshop. Also, the website and the endpoint will be set on the Sales Channel page.
What licenses are needed in order to implement the Cloudsuite Connector?
Before the Cloudsuite Connector is implemented, the right Microsoft Licences must be activated in the desired NAV environment. Tinx-IT will give your NAV partner access to the specified Tinx-IT licenses. Your NAV partner can then activate the license in your NAV environment.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the Cloudsuite Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our Cloudsuite Connector in a full working Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here. We will make an appointment with you and show you our Tinx Cloudsuite Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this demo, we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or Cloudsuite Partner and would like to offer the Tinx Cloudsuite Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.