Save valuable time and money with the CloudSuite Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our CloudSuite Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
The CloudSuite Connector includes a Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your CloudSuite webshop. Add things like attributes, categories, commercial texts, tags, images, and more to your item information in Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for CloudSuite:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the Shopify API. Publish your BC items in CloudSuite with information like description, attributes, categories, and images.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to CloudSuite using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and CloudSuite. Download CloudSuite customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into CloudSuite.
- Orders: Download CloudSuite orders into BC, including customer information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update the CloudSuite order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Shipment information: Inform CloudSuite of all shipments related to the webshop order, including tracking codes.
- Advanced pricing: Manage (B2B) pricing structures like customer (group) pricing based on discounts or individual sales prices.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
No more doubly data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of CloudSuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the CloudSuite Connector?
The Tinx-IT CloudSuite Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
How will the connection be established between CloudSuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We’re using the REST API of CloudSuite. You can find more information on the REST API by clicking on the following link: https://cloudsuite.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CCS/pages/291471404/CloudSuite+API+v1.0+REST
This API creates a secure connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and CloudSuite through which we can send and receive information.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the CloudSuite Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our CloudSuite Connector in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here, after which we will schedule an appointment with you. During this demo, we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner and would like to offer the Tinx CloudSuite Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.