CloudSuite Connector for Business Central
Work smarter & more efficiently! Let your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and CloudSuite communicate flawlessly with each other
How? With the CloudSuite Connector, the ultimate cloud solution. Complicated? Yes, but not with the proven Tinx integration.
Cloudsuite is an all-in-one cloud solution for efficient business operations, whether it’s optimizing e-commerce activities, streamlining inventory management, or emproving customer relationships.
However, data from CloudSuite doesn’t just automatically appear in Business Central. For that, you need the Tinx Cloudsuite Connector!
Experience the convenience and cost-efficiency of single data entry. This way, you not only save time but also money.
Easily & automatically exchange data between CloudSuite and Business Central!
Discover all integration possibilities
We always provide standard & out-of-the-box integration flows with the Tinx app, so in no time, your CloudSuite webshop is linked with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- New products in your assortment? Automatically send all product information to your webshop.
- Want to display additional product information in your webshop? Easily add new product properties such as descriptions, attributes, categories, and images.
- Changes in stock? They’ll be online in your webshop within a minute! You determine the formulas for calculating the stock and for which locations this applies.
- A new customer registered in your webshop? Automatically create a customer card or contact with all the details in Business Central.
- Flawlessly import all CloudSuite orders into Business Central. How do you want to process these webshop orders in Business Central? As an order for a general customer or do you create the order for a specific customer? The choice is yours!
- Decide which order statuses get activated. Do you want to release the webshop order immediately or post it? No problem with the Tinx Connector.
- Want to keep your customer informed about the shipment status? Easily send the correct tracking information from BC to your customer.
- Effectively manage (B2B) price structures, such as customer group prices based on discounts or specific sales prices.
The 10 reasons to choose the Tinx CloudSuite Connector
- Guaranteed Up-to-Date: Tinx software follows the roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Latest API Compatibility: Software stays current with the latest CloudSuite API version.
- Try Before You Buy: Test the software first and experience its benefits! Available as a free trial on Microsoft AppSource.
- Free 1-Hour Support: Get a free 1-hour support session after downloading the Tinx app to quickly get started with the software (BC SaaS only)
- Seamless Integration: The software works in conjunction with apps like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT and custom apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- User-Friendly Customization: No need to navigate a complex system; the user interface in Business Central is configurable and adaptable. Want to map a field differently? It’s easily done.
- Proven Software: Trusted in the market since 2004 and widely used by clients such as LFE, Clip Quality Brands, LC Designs, Nordiska RUM, Shorty’s Liquor, ColorFabb, and many more.
- Real-Time Insight: Always stay informed with real-time status updates of the software, including extensive logging and email notifications for all communication between CloudSuite and Business Central.
- Industry-Specific Solutions: Horizontal solutions tailored for industries including Food & Beverages, Fashion, Packaging Materials, Computers & Equipment, Automotive, Sports, Outdoor & Leisure.
- Global Partner Network: A worldwide network of partners ensures localized implementation and customized support.
Download a 1-month free trial version from AppSource
Process orders much faster
Get started quickly and easily
Download a free version of the CloudSuite Connector
Try the app for free and without any obligation! Download the Tinx app from Microsoft AppSource and install the CloudSuite Connector in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Connect CloudSuite and Business Central
Create an API key in CloudSuite and add it to Business Central.
Activate the integration processes
Determine which processes you want to activate and automate. Select the desired processes from the synchronization dashboard. Start automatic data exchange between CloudSuite and Business Central right away.