Save valuable time and money with the Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (now available as an app in Microsoft AppSource!) enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
This Shopify integration includes an extended Product Information Management (PIM) tool within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your Shopify webshop. Add meta fields, commercial texts, tags, images, and more to your item information.
We are supporting these integration touchpoints in Shopify:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalog using product and collection APIs. Publish your BC items in Shopify.
- Inventory: Manage inventory levels across multiple locations. Send Stock updates to Shopify: define your own formula and from which location(s).
- Customers: Help merchants manage their customer data. Create customers in Shopify and download new web customers and create them as a customer or contact.
- Orders: Give merchants new ways to receive, process, and manage their orders. Import all web orders seamlessly in BC.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Show custom shipping rates at checkout, or register your app as a store’s fulfillment service and then manage its fulfillments.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
No more doubly data entry
Our Tinx E-Commerce Connector:
- Most advanced e-commerce connector available in the market;
- Fully GDPR compliant
- One single source of truth
- Full automated synchronization in 2 directions
- Full Product Information Management support in ERP
- Multi website support
- Multi company support
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available in Microsoft AppSource
- Works with the Shopify editions: basic, advanced & plus
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (CfMD)
- No black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Works with add-ons as: LS Retail, DIN Food/Beverage, Pebblestone, ITSuits Fashion, TRIMIT
- Horizontal solutions for all industries as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the Shopify Connector?
The Shopify Connector can be implemented from version Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and higher + the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central editions. Technically upgraded versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV are also included. 2 installation options are possible with a .fob file or install as an extension.
How will the connection be established between Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We are using the REST API which Shopify delivers. Here you can find more information on the REST API: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central a Sales Channel will be created with the username and password from the private Shopify app. Also, the website and the endpoint will be set on the Sales Channel page.
Are you supporting the Shopify Plus API's?
Yes, we are supporting the Shopify Plus API’s:
- GiftCard: A gift card is an alternative payment method. Each gift card has a unique code that is entered during checkout.
- Multipass: Multipass login is for store owners who have a separate website and a Shopify store. It redirects users from the website to the Shopify store and seamlessly logs them in with the same email address they used to sign up for the original website.
- User: The User resource lets you retrieve information about staff accounts on a Shopify shop.
What licenses are needed in order to implement the Shopify Connector?
Before the Connector is implemented, the right Microsoft Licences must be activated in the desired NAV environment. Tinx-IT will give your NAV partner access to the specified Tinx-IT licenses. Your NAV partner can then activate the license in your NAV environment.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the Shopify Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our Shopify Connector in a full working Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here. We will make an appointment with you and show you our Tinx Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this demo, we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or Shopify Partner and would like to offer the Tinx Shopify Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.