Save valuable time and money with the Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
The Shopify Connector includes a Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your Shopify webshop. Add things like meta fields, commercial texts, tags, images, and more to your item information in Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for Shopify:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the Shopify API. Publish your BC items in Shopify with information like description, meta fields, collections, and images.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to Shopify using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and Shopify. Download Shopify customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into Shopify.
- Orders: Download Shopify orders into BC, including customer information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update the Shopify order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Shipment information: Inform Shopify of all shipments related to the webshop order, including tracking codes.
- POS: Integrate your physical store (powered by Shopify POS) with BC in the same way as your Shopify webshop.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
No more double data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Works with the Shopify editions: basic, regular, advanced & plus
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
What our customers and partners say
“Robust connector to integrate Shopify to Business Central. Quite quick and easy to install, offering a lot of possibilities and solutions for company-specific issues. Support from the Tinx-IT team works great as well!”Krister Wihinen CFO at Puhdistamo
Very flexible connector
“We have a very complex international setup and multiple VAT accounts. Hence, various customer templates were needed based on the shipping address. This was the only APP which gave us the required flexibility to adjust the in and outbound messages between BC and Shopify. Also, a great team which understands the Swiss and EU tax rules.”Anonymous
Exactly what we were looking for!
“The TinX-IT connector works perfectly to connect our Shopify stores with Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC. We initially under-estimated how complex this task is since we have different sales tax setups between our US store and our EU store but with the connector, we are able to easily manage the different scenarios. The support team has been amazing and they kept fine-tuning all the conditions and actions until it was perfect. I’m very happy with the connector and I can highly recommend it!”Fabian Kaempfer Project Manager Eleven Australia Europe
Shopify Connector works perfectly with on-prem
“The connector works very fluently with on-prem version of BC. No problems with it so far.”Anonymous
Shopify connector: A time saver extension
“Quick to install and to setup, this apps makes integration with Shopify easy. First class support from the Tinx-it Team is also very helpful.”Etienne Le Neveu NAV/Business Central Presales & Solution Manager At Isatech
Shopify connector: Very intuitive installation and the installation process is extensively documented
“We have tried various AppSource alternatives and have decided to go ahead with this option. We have tried to contact the manufacturer to resolve a couple of doubts and we are surprised to see on the manufacturer’s website that there is no partner in Spain. We have put a query to the company. Let’s see how long you can answer us. So far so good!!!.”Jesus Trejo Director of IT at Exim Business Global SL
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the Shopify Connector?
The Tinx-IT Shopify Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
How will the connection be established between Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We’re using the REST API that comes with all Shopify editions. You can find more information on the REST API by clicking on the following link: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference
This API creates a secure connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Shopify through which we can send and receive information.
Do you support the additional API endpoints that Shopify Plus offers?
Yes, there is support for the following Shopify Plus entities:
- GiftCard: A gift card is an alternative payment method. Each gift card has a unique code that is entered during checkout.
- User: The User resource lets you retrieve information about staff accounts on a Shopify shop.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the Shopify Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our Shopify Connector in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here, after which we will schedule an appointment with you. During this demo, we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or Shopify Partner and would like to offer the Tinx Shopify Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.