Reach new markets with the ChannelEngine Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our ChannelEngine Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
This integration includes an extended Product Information Management (PIM) tool within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your all the market places in ChannelEngine. Add metafields, commercial texts, tags, images and more to your item information.
We are supporting these integration touchpoints in ChannelEngine:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalog using product and collection APIs. Publish your BC items in ChannelEngine.
- Inventory: Manage inventory levels across multiple locations. Send stock updates to ChannelEngine: define your own formula and from which location (s).
- Orders: Give merchants new ways to receive, process, and manage their orders. Import all web orders seamlesly in BC.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Send order status updates and tracing codes to ChannelEngine
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of web API
No more doubly data entry
Our Tinx E-Commerce Connector:
- Most advanced e-commerce connector available in the market;
- Fully GDPR compliant
- One single source of truth
- Full automated synchronisation in 2 directions
- Full Product Information Management support in ERP
- Multi website support
- Multi company support
- Always up to date with the latest releases of ChannelEngine and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support
- No black-box interface, but configurable and adjustable user interface
- Works with add-ons as: LS Retail, DIN Food/Beverage, Pebblestone, ITSuits Fashion, TRIMIT
- Horizontal solutions for all industries as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the ChannelEngine Connector?
The ChannelEngine Connector can be implemented from version Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and higher + all the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central editions (On-Premis and Cloud). 2 installation options are possible with a .fob file or install as an extension.
How will the connection be established between ChannelEngine and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We are using the REST API which ChannelEngine delivers out of the box. Here you can find more information on the REST API for merchants
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central a Sales Channel will be created with the bearer token from ChannelEngine
What licenses are needed in order to implement the ChannelEngine Connector?
On-Premise: To activate the ChannelEngine connector, the right Microsoft license should be activated in the desired NAV environment. Tinx-IT will give your Dynamics 365 partner access to the specified Tinx-IT software. Your Dynamics partner will activate the upgraded license in your NAV environment.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the ChannelEngine Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our ChannelEngine Connector in a full working Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here. We will make an appointment with you and show you our Tinx ChannelEngine Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this demo we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or ChannelEngine Partner and would like to offer the Tinx ChannelEngine Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.