Reach new markets with the ChannelEngine Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our ChannelEngine Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to connect to all the popular marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, About You, Kaufland, Carrefour, Zalando, H&M and Bol.com
The ChannelEngine Connector includes a Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your connected marketplaces. Add things like attributes, commercial texts, tags, and more to your item information in Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for ChannelEngine:
- Products: Access and manipulate your marketplace’s catalogue using the ChannelEngine API. Publish your BC items in ChannelEngine with information like description, attributes, and categories.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to ChannelEngine using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Orders: Download your marketplace orders into BC, including customer shipping information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update your marketplace order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Shipment information: Inform ChannelEngine of all shipments related to the webshop order, including tracking codes.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with less resources
Fully support of web API
No more double data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of ChannelEngine and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the ChannelEngine Connector?
The Tinx-IT ChannelEngine Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
How will the connection be established between ChannelEngine and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
We’re using the REST API that’s available through ChannelEngine. You can find more information on the REST API by clicking on the following link: https://help.channelengine.com/category/96-rest-api-for-merchants
This API creates a secure connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and ChannelEngine through which we can send and receive information.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner and would like to offer the Tinx ChannelEngine Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.