Save valuable time and money with our Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Connect your Magento webshop with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC). Manage all your data in a single place.
The Magento Connector includes a Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your Magento webshop. Add things like attribute sets, attributes, commercial texts, tags, images, and more to your item information in Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for Magento:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the Magento API. Publish your BC items in Magento with information like description, attributes, categories, and images.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to Magento using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and Magento. Download Magento customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into Magento.
- Orders: Download Magento orders into BC, including customer information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update the Magento order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Shipment information: Inform Magento of all shipments related to the webshop order, including tracking codes.
Do you use Magento for B2B sales? Discover our Magento B2B Extension solutions.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Process more orders with the same resources
Enter new markets, online 24/7
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of Magento Commerce / Open Source and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here is a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What are the technical system requirements to install the Magento Connector?
The Tinx-IT Magento Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
What changes are made in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to let the Tinx-IT Magento Connector work?
All of the connector’s functionalities are combined into 1 extension that you can install into BC. The connector adds no custom elements to your system, thus allowing easy upgradeability in the future.
Do I need a developer in order to implement the Tinx Magento Connector in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
No programming skills are required for setting up and activating the Tinx-IT Magento Connector. However, the connector needs to be configured by someone with above-average knowledge of configuring Business Central. If your ERP partner is on the Tinx partner list, you can ask them about the possibilities. Alternatively, we also provide implementation services through our consultancy team.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or Magento partner and would like to offer the Tinx Magento Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.