What are the phases in a Tinx project?
All the integration work we do for our customers are done as projects. Several parties are involved during the project: the end-user (customer), Dynamics partner and E-commerce partner, making the project as a team effort.
Tinx will always assign 1 dedicated implementation consultant to your project.
General project steps:
- Tinx sends a quote to the customer based on the presales scope
- Customer signs the quote
- Tinx Consultant contacts the key users of the project and sends project system requirements
- <X number of weeks determined in advance until the project starts>
- Project starts with 1 to 2 workshops to define the scope in detail
- Tinx Consultant(s) implement the Tinx E-commerce solution based on the updated detailed scope
- After implementation, key users receive training
- Testing phase
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Integration goes live
- First weeks after go-live: post-implementation support by Tinx Consultant
- After the ‘post-implementation’ period, the customer is transitioned to the Tinx Support Desk team
- Project evaluation