Save valuable time and money with the WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our WooCommerce Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) enables you to manage all your data in a single place.
The WooCommerce Connector includes a Product Information Management (PIM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enrich product data with useful information for your WooCommerce webshop. Add things like attributes, commercial texts, images, and more to your item information in Business Central.
Stop wasting time on double data entry
We support the following integration entities for WooCommerce:
- Products: Access and manipulate a store’s catalogue using the WooCommerce API. Publish your BC items in WooCommerce with information like description, attributes, categories, and images.
- Inventory: Send inventory updates to WooCommerce using inventory levels across multiple locations. Apply formulas to determine the saleable quantity.
- Customers: Manage your customer data for both BC and WooCommerce. Download WooCommerce customers to Business Central, and upload BC customers into WooCommerce.
- Orders: Download WooCommerce orders into BC, including customer information, shipping costs, shipping details, and discounts.
- Order updates: Update the WooCommerce order status based on changes taking place on the related Business Central order.
- Shipment information: Inform WooCommerce of all shipments related to the webshop order, including tracking codes.
No more costly errors as a result of manual order processing
No more delays in order fulfillment
Reduce customer complaints
No use of middleware
Process more orders with same resource
Fully support of REST API
No more double data entry
Why more than 300 companies worldwide chose the Tinx E-commerce Connector to integrate webshops with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Always up to date with the latest releases of WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Available on Microsoft AppSource
- Works with the Shopify editions: basic, regular, advanced & plus
- Always works with add-ons like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT, and custom development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Worldwide partner network for local implementation and support.
- No black-box interface, but a configurable and adjustable user interface
- Horizontal solutions for all industries such as Food, Fashion, Tech, Electronics, Automotive, Games & Leisure
What our customers and partners say
Great BC connector
“Totally satisfied with the Tinx Connector. Highly recommendable.”Gerd von der Lage, CEO Trobolo
“The Tinx- IT team helped us to connect our website to our ERP system. No small feat, that is for sure. It works perfectly, and the support to get us here was fantastic. Thank you to Sam and Rene!”Barb Heath Customer Experience Manager at Uriel Pharmacy
Great teamwork and very professional company
“With the great help of Tinx, we have been able to connect all of our Woocommerce webshops with Business Central and synchronize every order the way we wanted. The team from Tinx has been very helpful and professional from the beginning, and even with a tight schedule, we managed to Go Live on the day preferred. Some small issues occurred on the Go Live day, but Tinx was very helpful and responded fast – they even worked at the weekends to finish the setup! I can definitely recommend Tinx to every company that likes to have an effective business partner helping with growing their company. You are in very safe hands with Tinx.”Martin Petersen Business Development Manager at WoodUpp
Seamless and user-friendly integration between Business Central and WooCommerce
“Our customer uses WooCommerce for selling different kinds of books and publications. All web orders are created automatically in Business Central, and the customers are matched by e-mail. New customers and products are easily created in the WooCommerce webshop directly from Business Central. When the sales order is handled in Business Central the order status is automatically updated in WooCommerce. During the implementation, we have had a great collaboration with Tinx-IT, who has been most helpful.”Jens Østergaard COO at ComputerCamp A/S
Implementation of WooCommerce connector
“Well written code with comprehensive help so it was an easy implementation.”Mike Ferragamo Vice President Sales at Harwood Consulting, Inc.
Tinx WooCommerce connector works great!
“Our client – a startup – launched their WooCommerce webshop this month. The orders from the webshop are automatically created in Business Central without any problems. The necessary settings of the connector to import the items created in Business Central into WooCommerce, to automatically create the WooCommerce orders in Business Central and to update the order status in WooCommerce were mostly already implemented after installing the app. Only a few more changes were necessary. Our customer is absolutely satisfied. Tinx-IT was always available for us when we had questions.”Andrea Meyer Head of Finance at Blue Ocean Business Software GmbH
The WooCommerce connector works great
“All Business Central environments connected to WooCommerce through the connector are working well. All orders and products are automatically synchronized. The support service is reliable and fast.”Nicola Casamassima Manager Dynamics365 at Logol
Seeing is believing. We’ll gladly show you how to use
our software solutions to grow your business!
Need more information? Here’s a list of the most
frequently asked questions:
What specifications are needed in order to implement the WooCommerce Connector?
The Tinx-IT WooCommerce Connector can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. For on-premise editions, we will supply the required installation files. In case you are using Business Central SaaS, you can download the software from Microsoft AppSource. Legacy NAV editions (NAV2016 – NAV2018) are available by request.
Do I need a developer in order to implement the WooCommerce Connector in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
No programming skills are required for setting up and activating the Tinx-IT WooCommerce Connector. However, the connector needs to be configured by someone with above-average knowledge of configuring Business Central. If your ERP partner is on the Tinx partner list, you can ask them about the possibilities. Alternatively, we also provide implementation services through our consultancy team.
Is there a demo available where I can see how the WooCommerce Connector works?
We can give you a live demo of our WooCommerce Connector in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Please leave your contact information here, after which we will schedule an appointment with you. During this demo, we can go through the business requirements and answer all your questions.
I am a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner or WooCommerce Partner and would like to offer the Woocommerce Connector to my customers. Is that possible?
Most definitely. To become a partner and/or a reseller, please fill in this contact form. We will get in touch with you to make an appointment.